Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On the way to Birmingham

September,13,1963

This morning my mother came and woke me up at 6:00 am she was saying" come on girl we got to hit the road". I was to excited to go back to sleep so i sprung right up a my bed and was ready to hop in the shower. It took me about a hour to get out and this was only because I couldn't wait to hit the road and meet my grandma.

I'm on the way to Birmingham and I cant wait to see Grandma Sands. I wonder what she looks like I hope she really nice and not one of those old grandmas who screams at there grand children when ever they do something wrong. I'm so excited I can barely stay in my seat. When I get there I'm going to hug here and squeeze her to show her much i already love her. I hope Grandma Sands likes me and wants me to live with instead of Byron.

love joey

No comments:

Post a Comment